Employment lawyers are presumed to be helpful when a business encounters a law suit situation with the employee. This is the case of extremely limited vision towards the job of the employment lawyers.
In this webinar, Mr. David Miklas, Advisor, Law Office of David Milkas, P.A., provides guidance on how an employment lawyer prove to be a unique value provider to businesses and professionals. This webinar is aimed at providing specific insights for accounting and human resource professionals to assist in business.
Key Value drivers of the webinar:
- Unique value employment lawyers provide to businesses
- Key areas of input where employment lawyer can add value
- How to take benefit of services from Employment lawyers
- Discussion of the real-world issues that businesses and professionals are likely to encounter
- Key cases discussed that have made headlines to add value to your business practice
- 15 things that you should run by your employment lawyer