This would be an Interactive Webinar with 40 minutes of Presentation Time and 20 Minutes of Q & A.
The traditional accounting profession is coming into the digital age and more and more opportunities are becoming available to work remotely. A significant number of CPAs, accountants, and tax pros have embraced remote working because of the pandemic. It's would cliched to say that remote working has become a norm now. Already there is a lot of learning available around the buzz word remote working
But the questions are
- Are all Accounting firms going remote?
- Are many firms going partially remotely?
- Remote working can be just limited to the US or anywhere?
- What changes if you get to hire a
remote staff from offshore?
During this webinar, we will answer some pertinent questions related to remote working and how firms can look beyond that and will also cover
- Benefits & Pitfalls of Virtual working
- 6 Key Things to look forward to remote working
- How offshore staffing can overcome all challenges of virtual working.
- Why offshore staffing is more relevant than ever today.
- Case Studies of CPA & Accounting firms
- Looking Beyond working remotely.
- Impact of Building Offshore Team in the Entigrity's Client Annual Survey 2019.
This is not a traditional webinar but a fast-paced case study based Interactive webinar. So make sure if you are joining in you remain interactive throughout the session.