• Oversaw monthly and annual general ledger close process; reviewed bank reconciliations, posted journal entries and ensured proper revenue recognition.
• Produced monthly and quarterly management reports in conformity with GAAP that illustrated budgeted versus actual revenue and expense.
• Prepared year-end audit packages for external auditors, including detailed work papers and schedules.
• Developed and implemented operating budgets to support the Board of Director's decision making, including detailed footnotes.
• Reviewed financial statements and tax returns prepared by independent auditors to ensure completeness and accuracy; communicated discrepancies in a timely manner.
• Liaised with financial institutions to manage cash and internal control processes to minimize risk for fraud and abuse.
• Supervised and coached a staff of eight across A/P, A/R, and payroll departments.
• Maintained all insurance policies and ensure proper and adequate coverage for general liability, professional liability and workers’ compensation.
No. of Professionals Trained7200
No. of Webinars00
No. of Followers33