The 2018 Yellow Book revision represents the first comprehensive overhaul of the Yellow Book standards since 2011. This session explains the new standards, as well as prepares practitioners to implement the new Yellow Book.
Covering insights related to independence and peer review, this course is sure to increase your knowledge of the requirements and application guidance related to ethics, independence, standards for financial audits, attestation engagements, performance audits, and more. Learn precisely what the new Yellow Book does and does not require auditors to do. This webinar would cover critical concepts related to applying the new Yellow Book including:
- When the standards are applicable ?
- Different types of engagements involved
- The relationship between the Yellow Book and other standards
- Importance of stating compliance with the Yellow Book in reporting
- The new Yellow Book standards related to ethics
- Independence, professional judgment, Competence & CPE, Quality control; and peer review.
If you are an auditor performing Yellow Book audits, it is essential you understand the recently revised concepts and standards of generally accepted government auditing standards (GAGAS). This free cpe webinar on GOVERNMENT AUDITING STANDARDS is an excellent baseline of information for accountants to gain an understanding of the new Yellow Book.