With the changing times, there are new the requirements imposed on businesses by various stakeholders. This has continued to rise over a period of time. As a result, more number of businesses are pushed towards establishing an internal control system that support the achievement of stated objectives as a priority.
Despite its several advantages, for some businesses it has been difficult to successfully device an internal control strategy that is without loopholes and support overall objectives set by the business. This webinar is a key input provider in developing cost effective internal controls for businesses that increases efficiency of business. This webinar is designed to take the participant through the process of developing cost-effective internal controls for businesses. The following are the key components of the webinar:
Key Components of the webinar:
- Reviewing various internal control frameworks
- The COSO Framework for Internal Control
- Developing cost effective internal controls for businesses
- Discussing how to review internal control design and efficiency
Successful development of cost effective internal control system and its implementation is balanced on very thin line. Therefore it is tricky. The organizations that can develop and implement internal control can reap the following benefits for the business:
- Increased shareholder value
- Better managerial decisions based on accurate and reliable financial and management information
- Assuring the interests of the company’s shareholders and the security of their investments
- Improved stakeholder perception
- Greater management of risk
- Implementation of robust, approved procedures
This webinar will be a unique value provider for the CPAs, Accountants, Tax Professionals, Finance Professionals, and Other Accounting Professionals who wants to increase their basket of services that can provide them increased revenue through expanding their lines of services.