Whether you’re a business owner or you’re just trying to protect yourself online, it’s vital you’re aware of potential hackers and scammers and protected against the rising tide of hacks and threats. This dynamic online CPE course focuses on how criminals try to trick us, steal our identities, and commit fraud. It demonstrates the simple steps we can employ to keep our identities safe and stay protected from the most common scams and frauds that pervade our society.
In this online CPE webinar on fraud, Jeff Lanza provides easy-to-implement solutions to current real-world risks.
This CPE Auditing webinar will discuss the following key topics:
- Preventing social security benefit fraud
- Prevent identity theft by freezing credit reports
- Prevent wire transfer scams
- Prevent mortgage title fraud
- Prevent tax return fraud
- To empower business owners, operators, and employees with tools to prevent cybercrime.
- To recognize and stop cybercrime before it occurs.
- To identify methods to keep identities safe.
- To recognize and stop scams and fraud.
- This course is recommended for Auditing professionals who advise their clients in matters related to online fraud and want to prevent their clients from most common scams.
Who Should Attend?
- Accounting and audit managers/practitioners
- Accounting Firm
- Accounting Managers
- Bookkeepers & Accountants & Tax Preparers
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified Information Technology Professionals
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Certified Valuation Analysts
- Cloud Accountants
- Cloud Firms
- CPA (Industry)
- CPA - Mid Size Firm
- CPA - Small Firm
- Forensic Auditor
- Fraud & Forensic Auditor
- Fraud Analyst
- Fraud Detection Specialist
- Fraud Examiner
- Fraud Investigator