As a Tax practitioner, you usually have to deal with cases that need clarity about what is the approach of the IRS in analyzing the details of the taxpayer. This CPE/CE course will provide very useful insight if your clients have to deal with and negotiate with the IRS about what amount they can pay for taxes.
Especially for the professionals dealing with IRS on a regular basis understanding how the IRS looks at a taxpayer’s financial situation is imperative to success when negotiating resolutions for clients. This provides them with the edge over what should be represented and how it should be represented.
In this online CE Tax webinar, participants will get a key understanding of:
- How the IRS analyzes a taxpayer’s finances
- How IRS secures, verifies, and analyzes financial information
- How the IRS will use that information to determine the taxpayer’s ability to pay
- To recognize the purpose of financial analysis and how it is used to determine a taxpayer’s Reasonable Collection Potential.
- To familiarize with the various Collection Information Statements that the IRS uses to collect financial information.
- To identify the differences between business financial information and individual financial information and how the IRS views both.
- To familiarize with how the IRS looks at expenses as a whole, including the IRS Collection Financial Standards.
- To familiarize with the various ways and methods in which the IRS can verify a taxpayer’s financial information.
This IRS-Approved course is recommended for CPAs, EAs, AFSPs, and Other Tax Professionals who want to win their client's negotiations or represent them efficiently.
Who Should Attend?
- Accounting Firm
- California Registered Tax Professional
- CPA (Industry)
- CPA - Mid Size Firm
- CPA - Small Firm
- Maryland Tax Preparers
- Oregon Tax Preparers
- Senior Accountant
- Staff of Accounting Firm
- Tax Accountant (Industry)
- Tax Attorney
- Tax Director (Industry)
- Tax Firm