30 million PowerPoint presentations are made around the world daily. How many more bad ones should we have to sit through? Sitting through a long, boring, PowerPoint sales presentation that no person wants to listen to can be torture.
The much worse scenario is that you are the one giving that presentation. . .
This online continuing professional education course is about how to use PowerPoint. The online CPE course not only covers the features of PowerPoint but more importantly how to use the features to create presentations that stand apart and engage the audience.
In this Computer Software CPE course, we will learn how to use PowerPoint as an effective visual aid to supplement any presentation.
We will discuss how PowerPoint can be used to create our own graphics and customize imagery to share our ideas visually with our audience.
Key topics covered in this online CPE webinar are:
- Planning a PowerPoint presentation
- Get oriented with PowerPoint
- Slide design
- Visual aids: Text
- Visual aids: Charts
- Visual aids: Pictures
- Visual aids: Embedding audio and video
- Visual aids: Creating graphics
- Delivery enhancement - transitions
- Delivery enhancement - animation
- Using presentation mode
- To discuss how to prepare presentations using all the major features of PowerPoint.
- To explain how to develop multi-media assets using the various features of PowerPoint.
- To describe best practices for using PowerPoint as a visual aid for any presentation.
- To know how to become an expert in delivering an Effective PowerPoint Presentation.
online CPE webinar for CPAs and CMAs are recommended for Top and middle-level
personnel desiring to improvise their PowerPoint presentation skills.
Who Should Attend?
- Accounting and audit managers/practitioners
- Accounting Firm
- Accounting Managers
- Accounts Director
- Assistant Controllers
- Business Owner
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Professional Accountant
- Chief Accounting Officer
- Client Services Co-ordinator
- CPA (Industry)
- CPA - Mid Size Firm
- CPA - Small Firm
- CPA in Business
- Director of Financial Reporting
- Directors of Finance
- Entrepreneurial CPA