The US government has passed a fresh fiscal stimulus package to support the economy battered by the COVID- 19 impact. The much awaited package has a lot in store to help support the economic conditions of individuals financially impacted by the pandemic, small businesses and also improve the healthcare system of the country. The package will send a second stimulus check of up to $600 to qualifying adults and their dependent children. It will also renew a handful of government benefits set to expire at the end of the year, including federal unemployment financial support and rental assistance. This CPE webinar discusses what and how much is in store for each one under this stimulus package:
- Second stimulus check of up to $600 payment qualifications.
- Extension for federal unemployment benefits.
- No liability protection from COVID-19 lawsuits for various organizations.
- Extended Payroll Protection Program to cover employee wages.
- Is paid sick leave included in the stimulus?
- Terms and conditions for renewal of eviction ban on renters.
- Funds for Coronavirus healthcare measure and vaccine.
- State and local aid
- Financial benefits for schools, childcare and food assistance
- Tax impact of various incentives
This webinar discusses how the latest stimulus package would send the much needed new federal assistance to households, small businesses and health-care providers. Tax Expert Jason Dinesen has been very vocal on COVID-19 and has garnered great reviews for providing his insights to attendees. He has educated more than 10000 professionals so far on COVID-19 related topics. This new webinar is going to be insightful experience for all the attendees