Our video player tracks & stores the watch time and will show you in the progress bar. But you make sure that you don’t fast forward or manually try to move the progress bar. If you have fast-forwarded the video or tried to manually move the progress bar of the video. The system wouldn’t capture your watch time. So please let the video go on its own. However, you can pause and play an on-demand video whenever you want and you can watch it in pieces. It will pick up from where you left off. So for self-study courses, you will have to
1. Complete the entire video 100%.
2. Answer all the review questions correctly. The review questions are at the bottom of the same page where you are viewing the webinar video.
3. Once you have watched the whole video and answered all the review questions, the Final Quiz will open up. You need to score more than 70% in the Final Quiz to avail your CPE credit. Multiple attempts are allowed for submitting Review and Final Quiz questions.
4. Once you have completed the Review and Final quiz questions, you shall be able to download the credit certificate from the ‘My Certificates’ section. Kindly ensure you have allowed Multiple File download from your web browser to download all certificates
5. You can download the individual certificate from your "Account" as well as from this page once you complete a particular course. Also, you can download "Consolidated Certificate" from the package page or from your account.