During these uncertain times, it is even more important for businesses to have help navigating employee issues like workplace safety, compliance, HR, payroll, and employee benefits. Outsourcing HR through a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) solution is something accounting professionals and their clients can consider for that level of support.
This webinar is a must-attend for CPA and Financial Advisors so that they can provide professional guidance to their clients as well as for CEOs, business owners, Senior HR professional, A professional employer organization (PEO) is an organization that enters into a joint-employment relationship with an employer by leasing employees to the employer, thereby allowing the PEO to share and manage many employee-related responsibilities and liabilities. This allows employers to outsource their human resource functions, such as:
- Recruiting and hiring
- Payroll administration
- Unemployment administration
- Worker’s compensation administration
- Compliance assistance
- Family and medical leave act administration
This webinar will discuss:
- An Introduction to PEOs
- Changes within the PEO industry
- The advantages and disadvantages of the PEO model.
- How the services provided by PEOs can benefit the industry
- Key highlights of PEO services such as healthcare costs, HR administration, workers compensation, and tech platforms
- Insights on how different PEO vendors compare, discuss costs, and provide tips on how to best shop for a PEO.
- To identify what companies best fit the PEO model
- Discuss costs and provide tips in order to finalize the most suitable PEO for your client/organization