When something goes wrong with QuickBooks, the consequences can be pretty dire. Luckily, many common problems are easy to fix once you know about them. QuickBooks is a crucial tool for businesses. It helps organizations manage their money, pay their employees, and pay their bills. But QuickBooks is also a fairly complex application. This complexity means that QuickBooks is prone to having problems.
It’s one thing to master routine bookkeeping techniques, but it’s completely something else to use it for rare business situations. In this special QuickBooks® Online class, we’ll look at everyday business transactions like Loans and Lines of Credit.
Then we’ll talk about more complex situations like
- How do you track Bartering to stay IRS-compliant?
- How do you book bounced checks, either your own or from a customer?
- What do you do when a daily credit card batch is negative?
- What are the options when to take client deposits on work to be performed?
- How do you make corporate credit cards work?
- This webinar is only for those professionals who already have basic knowledge of QuickBooks and willing to have advance learning on QuickBooks.
- Business owners and employees hoping to gain a deeper knowledge of how to perform common business transactions in their software
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who wish to brush up on their skills