The new revenue recognition standards will affect not-for-profit financial reporting significantly. During this webinar, you will learn how to apply two new standards:
- FASB ASU 2014-09 Revenue from Contracts with Customers (Topic 606) and
- FASB ASU 2018-08 Clarifying the Scope and the Accounting Guidance for Contributions Received and Contributions Made (Topic 958).
Learned industry experts will walk you through the new standards in this webinar. With detailed examples, you will learn when transactions are reciprocal and nonreciprocal under the new guidance. Lastly, the webinar will explain how the standards will affect recognition of amounts received under transactions that are frequently encountered in NFPs.
Key topics covered:
- The accounting standards affecting non-profits
- Implementing and using current authoritative literature
- The latest issues regarding NPO mergers and NPO goodwill treatments
This webinar is designed for accountants who want to remain on the cutting edge of the most recent accounting affecting not-for-profits.