Commercial and industrial (C&I) lending is mostly used as the working capital of the businesses. The CPAs with the knowledge about them are always in the better positions to negotiate and provide better financing options for their clients. This webinar is going to be an important one for the professionals dealing with clients who are interested in the commercial and industrial financing.
The webinar will have following key topics:
- Review C&I lending
- Discuss C&I loan products and their typical structure
- Explore how banks underwrite C&I loans including accounts receivable, inventory, and equipment financing
- Evaluate the borrower’s financial statements
- Review the documentation, collateral, pricing, and management of C&I loans
- Learn how to negotiate C&I loans in today’s market
The webinar is prepared keeping in mind the requirements of CPAs, CFO/controllers, financial managers, auditors, financial analysts and practitioners who provide accounting, tax or consulting services to businesses.