Started with the perspective of employee benefits, Employee Stock Ownership Plans or ESOPs have been instrumental and productive for businesses serve many purposes such as motivating employees through equity ownership, enhancing productivity, and profitability; creating a market for stock; transfer of ownership from owner-management to the employee-management team, etc. Despite changes in the law regarding the same, ESOPs have stood the test of time. In crucial and challenging times, ESOPs can be used to create key benefits for businesses.
The webinar provides a broad overview of ESOPs with the following topics:
Key Topics include:
- Using ESOPs as a business succession tool
- How ESOPs are structured and financed
- Typically scenarios where they are used
- The tax differences and benefits between S corporation and C corporation ESOP owned companies
- Who runs and controls an ESOP owned business
- How ESOP shares are valued compared to other sale options
- How the employees benefit personally and become more productive
This will be a very attractive webinar for the CPAs, Accountants, Finance Professionals, and Other Accounting Professionals who want to enhance their basket of services and grow their organization.