In this webinar, the presenters will discuss tax-savings tools that can be used between now and tax season when preparing 2019 returns. " THE PRESENTERS WILL PROVIDE A TOP-TEN LIST OF PLANNING TIPS TO HELP ATTENDEES SAVE INCOME TAX GOING FORWARD " – tips that can help not only CPAs but also lawyers involved in drafting or trust administration. A brief overview of the Uniform fiduciary Income and Principal Act (UFIPA), the 2018 restatement of the Uniform Principal & Income Act, will be included.
- Code § 199A Pass-Through Deduction for Qualified Business Income.
- Types of Income and Activities Eligible or Ineligible for Deduction
- Calculation of Deduction Generally
- Strategic Fiduciary Income Tax Planning
- Tips for Fiduciary Income Tax Preparers
- Trust Accounting Income Regarding Business Interests
This course shall also cover for participants the core concepts of trust and estate income tax preparation. The course explains the common terminology and complicated income tax rules of estates and trusts, fiduciary accounting, and an introduction to or refresher on preparing Form 1041.