Financing is the most productive section where most clients are ready to consult the learned and experienced professionals. As a CPA having the knowledge of loan documentation and issues related to it provide the edge in the business, and growth of the business for the CPAs.
If you are professional aiming to develop a new service line to your clients, this webinar can provide you a perfect guidance for business clients. The key topics included in the webinar are as follows:
- Be introduced to secured commercial loan documentation
- Review basic “business” structure, loan structure, and loan support
- Highlight loan documentation including promissory notes, security agreements, and guarantees
- Discuss related concept of C&I lending including “secured” working capital lines, ABL facilities, and equipment financing and also cover the BBC and inventory and equipment issues
- Analyze the Loan, Collateral, and Borrower Matrixes
- Explore a comprehensive “loan documentation” case study
The webinar is aimed to cater the needs of CPAs, CFO/controllers, financial managers, auditors, financial analysts and practitioners who provide accounting, tax or consulting services to businesses.