Tour of Google docs
Starting a new document
A business or employment amounts to access to or creation of vast documents. More than creating and formatting, the difficulty mostly lies in storage and access. You are forced to have your laptops handy every time you need to access your documents.
What if we tell you that you can access, create and edit your documents
wherever you go – from your phone, tablet, or computer – even when there's no Internet connection?
Using one web-based application Google Docs!!
Docs is a free Web-based application in which documents and spreadsheets can be created, edited, and stored online. Files can be accessed from any computer with an Internet connection and a full-featured Web browser. Google Docs is a part of a comprehensive package of online applications offered by and associated with Google.
Users of Google Docs can import, create, edit and update documents and spreadsheets
in various fonts and file formats, combining text with formulas, lists, tables, and images. Google Docs is compatible with most presentation software and word processor applications.
Work can be published as a Web page or as a print-ready manuscript. Users can control who sees their work. Google Docs is ideal for publishing within an enterprise, maintaining blogs, or composing work for viewing by the general public.
This CPE course will help you to learn how to create visually pleasing documents with the least effort and become a formatting expert.
With the help of this CPE webinar, you can also learn to share and collaborate securely using Google Docs.
- To learn how to open Google Docs.
- To create and format a new document.
- To apply a template to a new document.
- To create, style, format, and organize documents using Google Docs.
- To share and collaborate securely using Google Docs.
- To describe the tools and options available in Google Docs
- To learn how to share documents with others.
- This Online CPE webinar is recommended for CPAs, CMAs, and Top and middle-level personnel desiring to learn Google Docs for real-time secure working.
Who Should Attend?
- Accounting Firm
- Accounting Managers
- Accounting Practice Owners
- Bookkeepers & Accountants & Tax Preparers
- Certified Management Accountant
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Accountant
- Cloud Accountants
- CPA (Industry)
- CPA - Mid Size Firm
- CPA - Small Firm
- CPA in Business
- Entrepreneurial Accountant
- Entrepreneurial CPA
- Senior Accountant
- Staff of Accounting Firm
- Young CPA