Cloud technology has been in the headlines for quite some time now. However, the adoption rate of cloud had increased to an impressive number when companies were forced to shift their workforce overnight.No matter if your company is tech-savvy or not, knowingly or unknowingly, many of us use cloud services as a part of our work life. Google Docs, MS Teams, Google Drive, etc. all are different cloud platforms that we are all already using. It is convenient. Isn't it? But what exactly is cloud technology and how can we seamlessly integrate it into our business?
Well, the cloud is one of the most significant upticks in the technologies that have led businesses to achieve agility in their work process. A surge in the company's profit is one of the contributions of cloud technology that has convinced the businesses to embrace it without a doubt. Simply put, the cloud is more than just technology innovation. It is a platform that offers the instant availability of scalable resources, the agility to solve the business challenges, and cost deductions in deploying on-premise infrastructure. Moreover, when the advantages of cloud are combined with the advanced features of cloud hosting services, businesses can foresee the changes for good.
Professionals face daily work-life challenges like
- Complexities in accessing clients' data remotely,
- Loss of confidential data,
- Downtime that leads to business discontinuity,
- Inability to access data from any other device in case the local desktop or hardware crashes, and much more.
When you migrate to cloud hosting, you can combat all the above challenges. Benefits of Cloud hosting includes :
- Cloud hosting offers accessibility of the data anytime, anywhere around the world, and from Internet-enabled devices like mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and thin clients.
- Moreover, with hosting, you also get additional benefits like data security, increased collaboration, disaster recovery, uptime, cost-reduction, flexibility, and scalability.
- You can eliminate the IT hassles by hosting desktop applications on the cloud.
The webinar will shed some light on the benefits cloud computing offers to businesses of all types and delve deeper into how the cloud transforms the industry.
Highlights of the webinar :
- Identifying the challenges professionals face in their day-to-day work life.
- How to eliminate IT hassles and keep up the business continuity?
- How to be cost-efficient in the operations?
- Why should you opt for cloud services?
- What cloud hosting is and what it brings to the table for CPAs?
- What benefits can be incurred when you move to the cloud?
- How can you seamlessly migrate to the cloud without any hassle?
- How moving your desktop applications to the cloud can save time & money?
- Cloud solutions Ace Cloud Hosting offers and why QuickBooks is a go-to tool for CPAs?
- Learning from our case studies.