This webinar is good for Owners, Partners, President and Principal of Small & Mid-Size Accounting firms in North America
The traditional accounting profession is coming into the digital age. There are tons of content & learning materials out there around remote working, how to manage remote team etc. But now is the time for accounting firms to look beyond just working remotely. It’s time you should be looking at redesigning or restrategizing your firm’s way forward. It’s time you asked some important questions to yourself.
1. Do I have the strategy on how to acquire new clients in this new world?
2. Do I have the strategy to build capacity for growth in this new world?
3. Do I have strategy on how to redefine my business operations in this new world?
4. Do I have strategy on how would I position my firm in this new world?
This webinar would be answering those pertinent questions and would also be highlighting following topics:
1. Niches - Why Niches?
2. Differentiation is difficult, Niches are achievable.
3. Why CAS should be part of every small & mid-size firm?
4. Requisites to build profitable and scalable Niche or CAS practice.
5. Productize your offerings for scaling up
6. Systematize your operation for scaling up
7. Benefits & Pitfalls of Virtual working
8. Building Capacity with Offshore Team.
9. Case studies of firms.
10. Impact of Building Offshore Team in the Entigrity's Client Annual Survey 2019
This is not a traditional webinar, instead this would be a fast paced interactive Webinar with 40 minutes of Presentation Time and 20 Minutes of Q & A and discussion. Attendee lines would be open at the end of the webinar.