Accounting is easy! Learn Accounting in
just 1 hour! You can see how simple accounting is.
Are you a business owner who wants to
better understand your business finances?
Are you interested in
bookkeeping and accounting?
Well, this course is for you, and all
you need is 1 hour! Bookkeeping & accounting doesn't have to be hard. Accounting is not all about math. If you can
understand the concepts and know how to use a calculator, you can be an
This online CPE course is also useful for
aspiring accountants or finance people who want to improve their understanding
of how accounting works. This continuing education course packs into one
hour the best of what you need to know to perform accounting.
Along the way, the speaker Blair Cook will show you tips and techniques to
make sure you stay on track and your book's balanced. He will teach you how
to prepare financial statements using a simple conceptual model that can apply
to any organization small or large.
Major topics covered in this Accounting CPE webinar:
- Debits and Credits
- Journal entries
- Posting entries
- Preparing financial statements
Here are links to your interest: Accounting CPE webinar | GAAP courses for Accounting Professionals.
- To describe and recognize the accounting underlying any set of financial statements.
- To analyze business transactions to determine which are reportable and of those which are on account of income and which are on account of capital.
- To prepare journal entries for common business transactions.
- To post entries, create a general ledger and a trial balance using a spreadsheet.
- To prepare the income statement, the statement of changes in equity, and the balance sheet.
- This online webinar for CPAs is recommended for Beginner bookkeeping & accounting students, Entrepreneurs, and business owners who do their own bookkeeping
Who Should Attend?
- Accounting and audit managers/practitioners
- Accounting Firm
- Accounting Managers
- Accounting Practice Owners
- Accounts Director
- Bookkeepers & Accountants & Tax Preparers
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- CPA (Industry)
- CPA - Mid Size Firm
- CPA - Small Firm
- Young CPA