QuickBooks is accounting software that offers several versions designed to fit the needs of most small or medium-sized businesses. All versions of QuickBooks offer tools for routine accounting that simplify tracking income and expenses; more advanced versions provide features for managing contractors, setting prices or tracking inventory. This QuickBooks webinar for beginners teaches small business owners and bookkeepers to use QuickBooks Desktop on a PC including setup, daily data entry, reports and other processes.
This webinar would cover :
- Choosing the right version of QuickBooks for your needs, and how to set it up.
- Overview of different QuickBooks’ features
- Accessing different reports within QuickBooks.
- Track your daily sales income and all your expenses.
- Generating instant Profit and Loss report and Balance Sheet for taxes.