Real estate is one of the safest and quickest ways to build wealth. It also yields the best tax-saving opportunities to accelerate your wealth-building even further. There are countless tax-saving strategies real estate investors may implement each and every year, not the least of which may help offset income taxes. However, not all tax-saving strategies are created equal; some are inherently more valuable to than others.
This is a program designed for all levels of CPA’s, Enrolled Agents, Tax Return Preparers, and other financial professionals in the real estate industry. This course will provide real estate tax strategies including :
- New CARES Act Qualified Improvement Property (QIP) rules and taxpayer advantages
- Cost Segregation and the accelerated depreciation of property for increasing cash flow
- How to capitalize on Bonus Depreciation
- Proposed regulations for 1031 Exchanges to defer taxes
- Energy Efficiency tax incentives
Amongst some of the topics regarding these strategies will include updates to the tax laws, audit technique guidelines, with examples and composite case studies.