Transfer pricing is the number one tax issue for multinational since many companies struggle to address the requirements of the IRS. Transfer pricing is frequently discussed in tax circles, often associated with large tax adjustment and penalties. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act has also changed the tax environment for all companies with cross-border operations. This tax reform focused presentation reviews the opportunities and risks facing US and international companies.
This webinar will help Finance and tax professionals in multinational corporations & the firms serving them, with a understanding of the key concepts and techniques of transfer pricing and the steps needed to organize data requests, data analyze, respond to audits and defend the results.
This practically-focused CPE/CE webinar includes :
- Review of transfer pricing fundamentals
- Best practices for assessing issues and opportunities
- Newly updated tax reforms & some time-tested strategies successfully applied in transfer pricing audits.
- Overview of how transfer pricing can affect company cash-flow and global effective tax rates.
- Implications of FDII, GILTI, and BEAT.