This certificate course will cover 7 different courses covering steps in understanding the efficacy and application of 30 common trust, different trust and estate planning strategies including important Gift, Estate and Income tax elections, preparation of Gift tax return (709) , 1041 planning charitable planning, and integrating your clients' estate plans with their tax and financial plans.
1. Complete the entire video 100%.
2. Answer all the review questions correctly. The review questions are at the bottom of the same page where you are viewing the course video.
3. Once you have watched the whole video and answered all the review questions, the Final Quiz will open up. You need to score more than 70% in the Final Quiz to avail your CPE credit. Multiple attempts are allowed for submitting Review and Final Quiz questions.
4. Once you have completed the Review and Final quiz questions, you shall be able to download the credit certificate from the ‘My Certificates’ section. Kindly ensure you have allowed Multiple File download from your web browser to download all certificates.
5. You can download individual certificate from your "Account" as well as from this page once you complete a particular courses. Also, you can download "Consolidated Certificate" from the package page or from your account.
If neither of the above cases works, please drop an email to email@example.com or contact our support team through live chat support.