Assessing Current Development Programs
The psychology of Philanthropy
Fundraising is the process of asking for contributions from individuals, companies, and foundations. Non-profits can fundraise through a variety of digital and traditional communication methods. Fundraising, in all of its forms, is crucial for non-profits to complete their projects and fulfill their causes. Without fundraising, organizations would have no incoming revenue.
Does your organization need to increase its fundraising results? Is your board unaware of, uninterested in, or not sure how to implement their fundraising role? This webinar is for board members and staff of non-profit organizations to come together and work as a group on how to improve their fundraising results.
This online CPE webinar for CPAs covered key topics:
- Why do you need to raise money?
- How do you currently raise money?
- What are your goals for the next year? Next five years?
- What changes do you need to make in your fundraising?
- How money is raised?
- Psychology of philanthropy
- Who gives/who gets money
- The 95/5 rule
- Fundraising methods—which ones work best?
- Whose responsibility is fundraising?
- Role of staff, board and volunteers in fundraising.
- To list the things for which your organizations needs to raise money
- To list the people who need to be involved in our fundraising program
- To develop a strategy to examine the ways we are currently doing fundraising and the new methods we would like to initiate
- To develop a plan to implement our fundraising strategy
Who Should Attend?
- Accounting Firm
- Accounting Practice Owners
- Bookkeepers & Accountants & Tax Preparers
- CPA (Industry)
- CPA - Mid Size Firm
- CPA - Small Firm
- Senior Accountant
- Staff of Accounting Firm
- Young CPA