Mark is a licensed independent financial advisor and is the founder of Landmark Financial Services Group, LLC. He is also a CPA who has an extensive work and educational background. He has been managing Mark W. Nichols, CPA, PC, a public accounting firm since 2000 and over eight years of combined experience in accounting/auditing and taxation with PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP, the largest accounting firm in the US. He was also a member of the adjunct faculty at Lesley University’s School of Management in Cambridge, where he taught graduate students finance and accounting.
Mark currently serves in many different capacities at the Pike School in Andover, MA. He is a member of the Board of Trustees, which he was appointed to in 2013. Additionally, he has recently been chosen to Co-Chair the Stewardship Committee, which was formerly operated as the Finance Committee, at the Pike School which he was appointed to in 2013. Mark has also been asked to join the Strategic Design Committee at the School.
In addition, Mark formerly served as the Chairman of the Board of the Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA) in Boston, MA after having served as Chair-Elect, Vice-Chairman, Treasurer, Chair of the Finance Committee and Chair of the Federal Tax Committee. Mark Also served on the Finance Committee for the Town of North Andover for four years.
Mark is a strong believer in family and approaches both his professional and personal lives with equal enthusiasm. He and his wife are the proud parents of three beautiful children, and spend many busy weekends attending soccer games, skiing, and taking trips to Lake Winnipesaukee.
• FINRA Series 6, 63, 65 and 66 licensed
• Life, Accident and Health insurance licensed
• Master of Science in Taxation - Bentley University
• Master in Business Administration - Bentley University
• Bachelor of Science in Hotel/Restaurant Administration - University of New Hampshire
• Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
• Member of the Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
• Member (Former Chairman) of the MSCPA Federal Tax Committee
• Notary Public